Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Going Good

Good Evening Everyone,
These last two days have been such a relief. My dad is doing very well here at home. He feels very peaceful and has been eating everything in sight. His goal is to gain weight before the next round. Being a family again made me realize just how wonderful my dad is. He is such a big part of my life and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. Thank you all so much for your support and love. I truthfully believe that things wouldn't have gone as well without that. As for a few more bits of info about my dad, he has a doctor appointment every other day to get his blood drawn and test where his counts are at. His white blood count is now up to 2.3. More importantly however is his ANC or Absolute Neutrophil Count. This count is supposed to be between 2 to 6.8 for a healthy person but my dad's count is at 1.3. The good news is that it jumped from 0.9 to 1.3 in one day! That is all the information we have right now!
~Laura Katchmark

No comments:

Post a Comment