Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Fight Continues

Good Evening Everyone,

This week has been a good one for my dad. His first round of chemo ended on Sunday the 13th and ever since then he has tried to stay as active as possible. On Monday, I participated in an Outdoor Adventures (class at school) field trip and he came with me! We were shooting trap and afterwards my dad and I stayed behind to shoot a few rounds in the handgun range:) Things almost felt normal! Hopefully this good feeling will last for a while but as we know from previous experience there could be a few side effects emerging in the next few weeks. For now however, we are thankful that his appetite is still very large and he is tackling little projects around the house! As for his counts, they are remaining fairly steady, but are very low which is to be expected. Thank you so much for your support and love as the winter months draw near! I will post again next weekend! Stay warm:)

Laura Katchmark


No comments:

Post a Comment