Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Good Evening Everyone,

The last few days truly have been hell. We are all on the edge of finding out if my dad is actually in remission or not. They are going to do another bone marrow test tomorrow and the results will be back by Friday. If the cancer cells have still shown no signs of growth then things are better, but if not then that's where things get tricky. His body cant tolerate another round of chemotherapy so the doctors haven't made it clear what will happen next. On top of everything else, his lung hasn't made progress healing. The doctors suspect that his white blood cell count isn't recovering because they are automatically going to his lung. If you believe in praying, please do. If you want to send positive thoughts and energy my dads way then by all means please do. I will let you know the results of the test on Friday. Thank you for your continuous love and support.
~Laura Katchmark

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tim, You don't know me, but I have heard many good things from Rick, Heidi and all their kids, that family loves you very much. We are Heidi's parents Bob and Kathy. I just want you to know you are in my prayers everyday. It is so hard the unknown but just put your faith in God, He loves you and will listen to all your concerns.
    We pray for your remission.

    ReplyDelete