Monday, May 6, 2013

Tables Turning

Good Evening Everyone,

I hope you all had a nice weekend! My family and I did! Both of my parents were able to come home:) My Mom had to work on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday but my dad got to enjoy being with my sister and I and just being away from the transplant house. He is doing very well especially considering how little time has passed since he received the stem cells. He counts continue to rise and his appetite is still present (a crucial part of recovery). He has been feeling a bit tired lately and today he has been feeling a bit sick. We aren't sure if it is just his body healing or if it is early signs of graft v. host disease. I will post in the middle of the week with new information. As always thank you for your love and support and enjoy the sunny weather!
~Laura Katchmark


No comments:

Post a Comment