Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day 9/100

Good Evening Everyone,

Today wasn't the best day ever for my family. My dad was doing okay but his appetite was fading quickly. The chemo takes a while before the side effects kick in and once again his hair is falling out and he just isn't feeling good. This is normal but it has the tendency to make us all on edge. My sister and I were supposed to go down to Rochester today but because of the unpredictable weather we have had our trip was postponed until driving conditions are safe again. One of the hardest parts about our situation is just how quickly things can change, including our emotions. Sometimes, something hits you and you realize what a horrible thing it is to be separated from the people you care most about. Even though I'm a teenager I would be the first person to say how much my parents mean to me! Please give someone you care about a hug and just remember what they do for you everyday. Thank you for your love and support.
~Laura Katchmark

The Mayo Clinic Falcons
There are two falcons nesting on top of the Mayo Clinic building and they have put a web cam in their nesting box for patients to watch their progress. So far the falcons have two eggs and regularly fly in and out preparing for their babies to hatch.


Missing Someone Quotes Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment