Monday, March 25, 2013

Goodbye

Good Evening Everyone,

The day has finally arrived. My parents will be leaving in the morning for Rochester. He will be getting chemo for seven days and then on April fifth he will be getting the first "dose" of stem cells. It's a difficult time right now. My family and especially my dad have all prepared for this day but it seems a bit unreal. I would like to say thank you for everyone's concern and love over the past few weeks and ask that when my dad is in the hospital to keep the positivity coming his way! I will post the address for the transplant house up on this site as soon as my mom and my dad are in Rochester!
~Laura Katchmark


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Laura,
    My prayers are with you guy's.
    Love ya!
    P.S. John's got the good stuff, Tim will take to it well!

    ReplyDelete